lördag 18 februari 2012

G'day

I'm sorry for the neglect, but on happier notes... I am now at a more permanent place here in Cork, and it is only 5 minutes walk from the biggest road in cork city centre. It is a quiet building, rather small and old, I dont know if I want to give it the "charming" title as I like to describe Cork mostly.. but you know, its a great place to live in until we find our next place, basicly I chose this place cause I could find it and I was out of time. I did NOT want to spend 35 euro per night at the bed and breakfast, id go broke!

So anyway, I got internet up and running, electricity (duuuh), my bank account, visa card, PPS number (think social security card or personnummer). My landlord even dropped me off a TV and radio, so im not bored to death!

Yesterday I went to drink some wine with a couple I met trough work, the guy is a Swede from Helsingborg and the girl is Finnish, was a lot of fun obviously! But today I am drinking a loooot of water.

Here is some pics I took on my journey today to find clean water.
Problem is.. I know I had a reason to take this picture but I cant remember what that reason was..

A really old bridge I guess, St patricks bridge, I cross it every day!

Yep... its old!

When water beomes luxury and great tasting. I didn't want to move the sausages prior to my picturetaking, what if someone wanted those and were coming back for them?

This felt really irish, so i took a picture of it.

Lot of freaking taxis everywhere, at least they are rather cheap here.

I wanted to show you an irish bus, or did I already show that..? Oh well, heres one more, different one too I think.

ok if you look closely, there is a chinese place in background on second floor of that building. It will make your "tounge"(tung) sing if you eat there... ahahahaha, such great humor i have. 

Corey says I never read signs and if I did I wouldnt get so lost, but this sign doesnt seem to help at all, seriously.

My viewing of the world gets so blue sometimes, dunno why. This picture I remember I took because I liked how pretty it looks.. and typhically irish/british.

Misleading image "young ireland" "boys wear" and then there is an image of a dog.. im so confused!

Now im just thinking, ahh pretty shop.. wait a second.. "gold bullion?" (Guld buljong??) What?

"Did you have too much to drink last night?" is what im thinking now. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar