fredag 24 februari 2012

hello world

I have such an international blog don't I,I can't say hello Sweden without ignoring my people in America and vise versa :)
Amway, if you don't wish to visit Ireland after all I have written so far here is another picture of yesterday around 4pm(16:00), waiting for bus outside of work building.



And yes, seeing other people with their dogs like this makes me really miss my Moe. But on the bright side, I overreacted a few days ago, and it will be really expensive and difficult on Corey but Moe will come here to Ireland to join us straight away :) So.. happy thoughts!

1 kommentar:

  1. Tack syster =) Gillade sidan, lagd bland favoriter ;-)
    Roligt att höra ifrån dig, hur är allt med dig?? Längtar efter en uppdatering då jag saknar dig helt otroligt mycket!!!
    Massa kramar!!

    SvaraRadera