söndag 29 januari 2012

6 new pics below

Hi everyone, I hope everyones doing as well as I am. Even though I am cold now, I feel warmer outside than inside, but thats really no big deal. I rather enjoy the cold :)

So I spent my day exploring so far, walked down to cork city centre, enjoying the sights and I also bought a irish sim card for my phone, from tesco! I didnt find English market yet, o well, will have to try some other day :)

Please turn your head sideways for this picture! right outside the door of the bnb

The university, really big place! 

And here is the sign.. cause its pretty, you also get to see the sky, your welcome

I liked the gate up there, so i took a picture of it, its hard to get the great atmosphere of the place in pictures, it cant be explained.. its like, charming as hell!

Some of the shops

Well ok, thats cork airport.. i was waiting there like 10 minutes yesterday and thought to myself "im sure everyone wants to see one of these"


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar