onsdag 25 januari 2012

Hi everyone, three days till Ireland

So today its the 25th of January, my plane ticket is booked for the 28th of January, crazy to think that I will soon be leaving alone! To a country where I know no one, its scary but I am also excited. I will start working for ATOS which I wont write much about, mostly because I am sure my future employer wont be excited about me writing about them, they usually don't. :) But either way, I am really excited, even though it doesn't feel very real.

I write in English because my husband and others may not know Swedish, but all the Swedes I know including my family are excellent at reading/speaking english, even if some of them are too modest to admit it.

So I havnt packed yet, but what last minute person would pack three days in advance?? Thats what I thought! I do have my passport though, and a shiny new bankcard, totally prepared. :)

I hope you will follow my journey, if not, this will be my very private diary in english! win/win

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar