lördag 28 januari 2012

Its been a long day

I know there is one thing everyone has been dying to ask, and yes, it did rain as I arrived here in Ireland. Happy now?? However, it wasnt as many green items displayed randomly as I had hoped.. oh well :)

But the irish kindness was well displayed right from the start!
 I was met with the friendliest cab driver ever, he started talking and he didnt end until we said farwell. He couldnt find the bed and breakfast at first, called Mariaville house btw, as we drove around town we came to a stop by a rather big home called "Mariaville" in a nice big carved sign, so obviously, we had arrived? I payed the man his 15 euro for his 10 minute drive, then he helped me with my luggage, took me to the door and waited for the person to answer (not quietly). The person didnt show up unfortunately, it turned out it was the wrong Mariaville, how many could there be?? So, we kept on driving, for another 5 mins or so till we found it, he refused to take any further payment, and apologized!

Ah well, what waits for me tomorrow? The friendly cabbie told me that most shops open at around 13:00, my breakfast is at around 9am - 10 am, ill keep you guys posted!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så skönt att veta att du är framme :-) Jag hoppas att du sover gott (eller har gjort iaf) och att det blir en spännande dag!
    Fotografera!

    Kram <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja jag sov jättegott, fast det var svårt att sluta att tänka på allt jag skulle titta på idag :D Jag är glad att jag kunde se er innan jag åkte, tack för att ni kom. Ska fotografera massor
      Kram!

      Radera